The pet sitters at Purr-fection Pet Sitting, LLC are here for you and your pets!
Your pets are valued family members! Don’t they deserve perfection? We believe they do, and that’s why our goal is to provide you and your pet with the least stress and anxiety of being separated while providing excellent, loving care. We take our role as your pet sitter or dog walker seriously and will always strive to be the best substitute for you while you’re away. There truly is “No Place Like Home,” and we believe this is true for our pets, also. So, whether you are traveling or just work long hours, call us and we will visit with your cats or dogs in the comfort of their own home, and you can rest assured that they will be loved, cuddled, and cared for as if they were our very own!
Our pet sitting and dog walking services are available in the Gainesville, Georgia area including Dawsonville, Cumming, North Forsyth, and North Hall.
In addition to giving your pet plenty of love and affection while you’re away, your pet sitter or dog walker will provide you and your pets with the following services:
For Your Pets
Fresh food and water
Dog walking and/or playtime
Belly rubs and cuddles
For Your Home
Indoor Plant care
Basic Security check
Drape/blinds opened and closed
If you work long hours and sometimes you come home to an “accident”,
a mid-day dog walk or potty break may be the solution you’re looking for!
Why Use a Professional Pet Sitter
Advantages for Your Pet
- Reduced Stress. Your pet stays in it’s own familiar secure environment where all the sights, smells and sounds say “HOME!”
- Diet and Exercise. Customary diet and exercise routines are followed, with no interruption to upset your pet.
- No “Travel Trauma.” Travel in a vehicle to a relative’s home, a boarding facility or kennel may upset your pet.
- Health Concerns. With a pet sitter, there is minimal exposure to illness of other animals, unlike kennels.
- TLC. Most importantly, your pet receives love and personal attention from the same person while your away, unlike kennels with many employees.
Advantages for You
- Travel. You won’t be inconvenienced or upset by transporting your pet.
- No Imposition. You don’t have to impose on a friend, neighbor or relative to care for your pet. Instead, you can rely on a pet care professional who will put your pet’s needs first.
- Security. Your home is made more secure by the crime deterrent service provided by most pet sitting services.
- Peace of Mind. While you’re away, you can feel confident that your pet and your home are in capable, caring hands.
- Special Services. Pet sitters can provide additional home service while caring for your pet, such as watering plants, bringing in the mail, taking the garbage can to and from the curb.